Inspect and Adapt Workshop
Optimize the quality of your implementation
through relentless improvement
The importance of the Inspect and Adapt (I&A) workshop cannot be understated. It enables every Agile Release Train (ART) to improve every Program Increment (PI).
Since each PI represents a significant economic investment from the organization, it’s critical to assess the current state of the solution, which is demonstrated and evaluated by the ART teams during the I&A. During this one-day workshop you will be guided through the planning, preparation and execution of the Inspect and Adapt workshop.
Three main elements of the Inspect and Adapt workshop
In this hands-on workshop, your ART teams will be guided through a rigorous
approach to problem–solving that will result in improvement actions for the next PI.
PI System Demo
PI Quantitative Assessment
Problem Solving Workshop
Who will Benefit?
- All members of the Agile Release Train (ART) including Agile teams, business
Owners and stakeholders
- Release Train Engineers (RTEs) and Scrum Masters
- Certified SAFe® Program Consultants (SPCs) and other change agents
- Participated in an Agile Release Train (ART) and finished a Program Increment (PI)
What you will learn and accomplish
- A clear and aligned understanding of the state of the solution being
developed, and the priorities for improvement going into the next PI Planning
- How to use Lean problem-solving tools, such as Root-Cause Analysis, Pareto
Analysis, and the ‘5 Whys’
- Release Train Engineers (RTEs) and Scrum Masters will learn how to conduct
a Program-Level retrospective to identify the issues for the problem-solving
- How to prepare for and conduct the PI System Demo and measure performance
of the teams and ART