Bob CameronEnterprise Agile Coach
- Built a consulting company, leveraging integrated project management tools, Agile techniques, and leadership experience to create and enhance custom technology solutions.
- Created Agile in a Day, a highly Interactive customizable Introduction to Agile course that sparks organizational transformation.
- USAA SAFe/Agile Coach (SAFe 4.5) & Consultant: Worked closely with 2 coaches and USAA management to foster Scaled Agile transformation and reorganize existing Scrum teams.
- Launched 5 Agile Release Trains and a Solution Train with 500+ personnel by providing SAFe Certification training to Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Agile Release Trains.
- SAFe/Agile Coach, Scrum Master & Consultant for Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): Coached 4 teams and used the Scaled Agile Framework to boost workflow and process quality.
- Rolled out an Agile Release Train, later adding to the initial 4 teams and performing as the Release Train Engineer for 14 program increments.
- Introduced Agile practices adopted by the operations teams that later achieved the highest ratings of all ODFL teams, delivering software to 200+ service centers every 2 weeks.
- Delivered a one-day Agile overview course for initial teams and new developers, training teams in Agile principles and bringing all stakeholders up to speed.
- SouthWest & Valtech Airlines SAFe/Agile Coach: Developed custom Waterfall to Scrum and Scrum to SAFe 2.5 training materials.
- Drove the migration to a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) approach, including training phases and timelines for 12 release trains and an Agile Center of Excellence.
- SAFe/Agile Scrum Master with Blue Cross Blue Shield North Carolina & Matrix Health Insurance: Oversaw the transition of 3 care authorization teams to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe 2.1).
- Agile Coach, Java Developer & Application DBA with EPA: Lockheed Martin: Designed an interface for the Health & Environmental Research Online (HERO) using Oracle, Java, Spring, OC4J, and Hibernate.
Bob doesn't just read the charts to you, or tell you the answer, rather he uses his own background and experiences to make the training and labs more relevant. I feel that I definitely received my money's worth with this class because of the training I received from Bob.
Bob was very knowledgeable regarding the topics we covered and was able to provide first-hard experiences to help explain the material
You can tell that Bob has great depth of knowledge around SAFe and DevOps - and is willing to share his experiences and lessons learned along the way!
Bob created an engaging and collaborative learning environment, and is great at pacing and offering breaks when needed.